Plastitalia hosts a training center for welders with courses in both theory and practical use for those who will work in pipeline construction. The courses are organized according to national and international standards (UNI 9737, 13067 and ISO 19480) and are certified under ISO/IEC 17024. The center is also able to train staff in the coordination of welders working on pipelines according to the standards of UNI 10761. Training is offered at our headquarters and at other sites upon request.
Topics covered include:
• The properties of polyethylene;
• Production, characteristics and classifications of pipes and fittings;
• The welding process for heating elements;
• Electrofusion welding;
• Installation of polyethylene tubing;
• Hygiene and safety in the work place.
Download the enrollment form here.Plastitaliaspasu